Thursday, December 11, 2008

22 Weeks.....Again?

Well - turns out the baby measured a little smaller on the ultrasound than what the original due date calculation anticipated. Since the ultrasound can be much more scientific with it's measurements, after meeting with Dr. Dean yesterday, we decided to move back the due date to April 15th. I think she thought we'd be disappointed, but it really doesn't make much difference to us seeing as how the whole due date business isn't what I would call an exact science anyway.

Other than that - everything else was fine. We were "cleared" to travel over the holidays - and have scheduled all of our appointments through the end of March. The scheduler said that the April schedules weren't out yet, so she couldn't do any of those appointments. I said - Hey look on the bright side - we might not even need any appointments in April. Wishful thinking??? I think Jeff would rather have the extra time to get our townhome sold and moved into a new place.

3 comments:

Katie Hansen said...

LOVE the new blog! Thanks for the xmas card and letter, can't wait to hear more about baby Brass's progress! Take care of yourself! :) KT

Anonymous said...

We have to wait another week?! It will definitely be worth the wait! Megs & Zach

Kara said...

I was due on April 15 with Sadie (born the 18th) and due April 19 with Sierra (born the 14th) so you are right - it's a shot in the dark!!