Here's Uncle Matty and Naia at the Lake on Memorial Day weekend. She had lots of "firsts". First sail --- Yep - Jeff's got her in there somewhere!
It was a little chilly on the sail - but the sun was out so we needed our new hooded sweatshirt (I mean - what kid doesn't need a hooded sweatshirt??) AND our sun bonnet.....:)
First swim in the pool -- it was a bit cold - but doesn't she look cute in her new surfer babe swimsuit??
Yikes----the past six weeks have gone by fast. Since I've last posted, we've gotten to see lots of fun people -- The Jung's came over and brought us Famous Dave's and a fun Marissa -- who knew that just a few weeks later their second child would arrive 8 weeks early! We are sending them our thoughts and prayers as she recovers in the hospital.
We also got to go see the Swanson's new house out in Hudson, the Faulk's came over and treated us to ice cream, and this weekend we are heading down to Albert Lea to meet Great Grandma Janie and Great Grandpa Bob as well as the rest of the Morrison crew at my cousin Angie's. It should be fun.
Auntie Jami and Auntie Miller were over last night helping me finish up Naia's announcements, so those should be in the mail soon (I hope!)....other than that - we close on our new house in less than a week! Naia and I hit Home Depot despite the dire warning in the parking lot (the gentleman parked next to us walked out -took one look at me and the stroller and said "Be careful - it's dangerous in there...."!!!) I didn't see any danger, but it was a bit odd to be in Home Depot with all these contractors and me with the baby. We found some possibilities for paint choices -- Naia hasn't decided on a theme yet for her room -- I was thinking Noah's Ark - but she seems obsessed with her bear mobile on her Pack N Play. I'll post a video as soon as I figure it out. Nothing makes her smile and laugh (well - what I would call laughing) more than her bear friends.
We'll post more pictures from the shower after this weekend is over.....I'm taking the photos - just not finding the time to get them posted up here! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment