Well -- here are Naia's stats for Two Months:
Weight: 11 lbs. 12.5 oz --- 75%
Height: 24 inches -- 95-97%
Head: 39 1/2 inches -- 75%
Sounds like we have a future WNBA player on our hands?? How did that happen? Particularly when her mother was known to have said once or twice in college "Can I get a 5'10" roommate??" to reach things off the top shelf....!!
Dr. Irvin said Naia is about the size of a four month old, so we may have a bruiser on our hands. She also said that her social skills were developing very well as she was smiling and cooing at the doctor. (I think social aptness is in her genes.....:))
And today also marks our first sickness. We were back into the clinic today because Naia woke up with a gummy eye. I thought it might have had something to do with her immunizations (which by the way, she took like a champ despite trying the old I'm-not-going-to-swallow-trick with the oral vaccine!) but it turns out that it is pink eye. So we have her drops (following mom's fight with Walgreens....but that's for another blog post) and she should be good as new soon. No fever, earache, runny nose, etc - so plans are still to head to the lake this weekend. We'll post more pics soon!
1 comment:
Wait...is the WNBA still around? Do people actually go to those games?
Post a Comment