Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July

Jeff had a big night out with the boys on the 4th of July including poker, 1 pound hamburgers, beer and booze, all graciously hosted by Jonny.....too bad that he didn't win anything in order to take me out to dinner......!
We went out sailing too -- not much wind, but lots of smiles from Miss Naia.


Here's Papa and Naia smiling at each other.

And Uncle Matty offered to change her diaper. I think he may have changed his mind when he saw it was a dirty diaper. If you think that's bad Matt, just wait until she starts eating solids!
I have video to show that he actually DID complete the changing -- but I can't get it to load -- perhaps I'll add it at a later time....although the filming isn't great as I was trying to laugh, film, and demonstrate how-to-change her diaper at the same time.....

No comments: