Thursday, September 23, 2010

Apple Orchard Day

Say Cheese
We had a great day at the Apple Orchard last Friday with some of our ECFE friends and moms.  We picked Honeycrisps and Cortlands.  And as you might be able to tell from the picture and the dirt on her mouth, Naia even found a few to nibble on when we were out in the orchard.
It was the same place that Naia and I had gone strawberry picking, so it was nice to head back for some more fresh fruit!
It was an exhausting day - I'll post video of Naia trying to keep her eyes open at dinner that night as soon as I can find the correct wires for the camera.  We need to do a big "dump" of pictures so that we can have the camera all empty and ready for new baby!
It's a week from tomorrow when Naia will become a big sister (if not before?!?!).  We're awfully excited around here!

No comments: