Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Digging Out

 So - the great part about being a parent - is you get to do things with your kids (like go for the reindeer ride when you buy a Christmas tree) that you would feel stupid doing without them.  And the joy they get is pretty priceless too.  While Jeff, Fin and the staff at Gerten's loaded up our tree, Naia and I enjoyed a leisurely stroll behind Donner and Blitzen (evidently Dasher had the day off). 
 Jeff has now vowed this will be the last winter without a snowblower.  He has his heart set on a John Deere variety.  I told him we can't hardly buy it now because then it will inevitably NOT snow the rest of the winter....:)  Needless to say, he was a little sore after this last snowstorm and I'm not so sure he appreciated me documenting from inside the warm house while he shoveled the front walk.  Someone had to watch the kids right???? :)
 And here's our smiley Finner, looking awfully grown up in his overalls.  I can't remember if I posted his stats from the 2 month appointment, so forgive me if I repeat.  He was at 14 lbs. 6 oz and growing.  One might wonder where his neck is.....:)  I can assure you, it's under a roll or two in there. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I agree, Sarah, Christmas is waaay more fun with kids! You look fabulous, by the way. Your little guy is so cheek-pinching cute!