Naia enjoyed visiting the Easter Bunny at the mall in Dubuque. Poor Easter Bunny was pretty hot and sweaty when I put her on his/her lap. Thank goodness the EB wears a mask so it isn't as if a continuous smile is necessary!
We also celebrated Grandpa Fred, Grandma Bonnie, and Naia's birthdays at Easter. A little late for the grandparents and a little early for the Naia. But she enjoyed her cake and frosting all the same. We kept it a little tame considering post-cake was Easter Bunny pictures, so we didn't promote the frosting in the hair photo op!!
And lastly, we have a video of Miss N playing Peek-a-Boo with a grocery sack. She loves playing this game, but I thought the grocery sack over the head added quite a bit to the fun.
1 comment:
Can't wait to play peek-a-boo in a month or so with Miss Naia...not sure I will put the bag over my head though.
Megs
Post a Comment