Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Final Birthday Celebration





We were in Fargo over the weekend for the final first birthday celebration. It was also Uncle Matty's birthday in April - so it was a double celebration. Naia was very excited for her new red wagon from Yaya and Papa and the swing from Uncle Matty and Rachelle. I didn't get any "cake" pictures, but crazy enough -Naia likes birthday cookies just as much as her mommy does. Well - she likes the frosting anyway. It was bathtime after that meal. I think she's finally figured out that frosting just feels good.....in your hands, in your hair, in your mouth....!

And finally - a video of Naia with her birthday card from Uncle Matty and Rachelle. When will the batteries run out on this thing?????? We do the "Limbo Rock" around here incessantly.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee I sure hope that the battery goes out on that card soon. That song keeps popping into my head...but then I think of Naia which is cool

Papa