Friday, May 14, 2010

Off to Savannah!




Jeff and I are off to Savannah tomorrow morning - so I thought I'd post some quick pics before we go. Naia gets to stay home with Grandpa and Grandma Brass. The first picture is Naia in the front hall closet - which is normally off limits due to the possibility of pinching fingers in the folding door -- but the picture was too cute not to get. The second picture and video is Naia showing off her dance moves to her Jazz CD.....she loves it! And it gave me a few valuable minutes to vacuum before Fred and Bonnie get here!!!
I haven't been away from Naia for more than four hours (how did I become THAT parent?? I chalk it up to lack of opportunity to get away!) so four days will be an adjustment for both of us - but I think we'll both enjoy it. For those of you that don't know -- Naia is going to become a big sister in early October, so we have to get her used to some changes.....:) I would post our ultrasound pictures of Baby #2 - but can't scan them to JPEGs yet.....I'll work on it.
On a different note - we got our first CSA delivery yesterday. I'm so excited for all of our fresh produce this summer/fall. We even got nettles yesterday which was so wonderful since we had them once in Italy....and just brought back lovely memories. I'll be making some nettle pasta as soon as we return!

No comments: