This weekend we were home - and we had our New Parishioners Luncheon at church. They have been really welcoming at St. Thomas Beckett and since we have the baptism next weekend we thought we'd get to know some people in our new community. So we all got dressed up to go to the 11am mass (I prefer evening mass but since this was lunch and not dinner - guess I can't argue!). I realized that Naia has a lot fewer "warm" dress-up clothes! But really - the tights do make the outfit. Summer was a lot easier as far as dresses, but you didn't get the tights.
Grr -- well I can't get the video to cooperate -but the video is Naia trying some bananas. She likes them about as much as I do. But - sometimes you have to eat things because they are good for you - so she does. This week we are going to try avocados. Hopefully she'll like them better - although the green color might be just as difficult as banana to get out of the clothes......I'll try posting the video later....
No comments:
Post a Comment